BLOG.RONSOME.COM

Razor

January 20, 2008

In December I finally decided to join the rest of the world and get a "modern" cell phone. I wound up getting a Motorola Razr, mostly because it was the cheapest phone with all the features I wanted. Interestingly, after I got the phone I've spoken to a lot of people who had Razrs and hated them. I've heard lots of gruesome stories about mysterious malfunctions, keys falling off, and one um... unique incident involving an automatic flush toilet. I'm happy to say that I've had no problems with my phone so far (and I've only dropped it once). The only minor annoyance that I've noticed is the Razrs propensity to collect fingerprints. Oh yeah, and it seems like everyone has one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home