BLOG.RONSOME.COM

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act

March 22, 2010

I'm having a hard time finding factual information on the national health care reform bill, known officially as "The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act". I definitely oppose the $695 annual fine for not purchasing health insurance. Of course, I live in a state where buckling one's seat belt is mandatory, but it isn't worth fighting because it doesn't really cost me anything. On the other hand, I've heard health care reform compared to the Social Security system, but that isn't really working, is it?

You can download a full-text PDF of the bill from the Library of Congress or peruse the bill online.

For the curious, here are the most informative summaries I've found so far:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home