BLOG.RONSOME.COM

Taking a Flyer

April 11, 2006

Why do people insist on leaving trash on my windshield? Who sees a piece of paper flapping on the front of his car, and says, "Fantastic! This unique opportunity to work from home is something I've always dreamed of!" In my opinion, this a much worse offense than unsolicited phone calls at dinner. At least I can be sure that the poor schmuck on the other end of the line will hear all the invective I have to spew at him.

Now I wonder: Is there some misguided soul who believes that a 1-800 number, a free informational packet, and a bonus CD/DVD is going to take him from being a disgruntled line-level manager to a work-from-home millionaire? Even if such a dubious individual did exist, would he be intrigued enough to overcome the initial vexation of dicovering that someone had used his car as free billboard space? Listen, if you're going to use my windshield as advertisement space, at least cut me a check!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home